Art. 1. This Date Protection Policy, hereinafter referred to as “Data Protection Policy”, is designated to regulate the relations when processing personal data between SPEED EURO TRANS LTD., hereinafter referred to as “Contractor”, owner of webpage: http://www.speedeurotrans.eu, hereinafter referred to as the “Website”, and each of the users, hereinafter referred to as the “User(s)” of the Website, in relation to the User operating with the Website.
II. CONTRACTOR’S DETAILS
Art. 2. Contractor’s information:
- Name: SPEED EURO TRANS LTD, UIC 205252861
- Seat and registered address: town of Blagoevgrad, Elenovo RQ, building 216, entrance A, apt. 10
- Address for doing business: town of Blagoevgrad, Elenovo RQ, building 216, entrance A, apt. 10
- Correspondence details: town of Blagoevgrad, Elenovo RQ, building 216, entrance A, apt. 10, tel. +359/ 878 15 66 25, email: email@example.com
- Registry at public registries: Commercial Register at Registry Agency, Ministry of Justice of Republic of Bulgaria.
- Supervisory bodies:
(a) Commission for Personal Data Protection of the Republic of Bulgaria, address: 1592 Sofia, 2 „Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov” Blvd., tel.: 02/915 35 18 fax: 02/915 35 25, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Website: www.cpdp.bg
(b) Consumer Protection Commission, address: 1000 Sofia, 4A Slaveykov Square, fl. 3, 4 and 6, tel.: 02/980 25 24, fax: 02/988 42 18, hot line: 0700 111 22, Website: www.kzp.bg
(c) Commission for Protection of Competition, address: 1000 Sofia, 18 Vitosha Blvd., tel.: 02/935 62 22, fax: 02/980 73 15, Email email@example.com, Website: www.cpc.bg
- Value Added Tax Act registration № BG 205252861.
III. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
Art. 3. (1) The Contractor, through the Website, collects, stores and processes personal data of the Users only in connection with its business, in compliance with the requirements of the applicable law and with the Personal Data Protection Act of the Republic of Bulgaria.
(2) User’s personal data may be used for authentication and communication in case of inquiries or generated job applications, provision of advertising content adapted to the interests of the User, sending a Bulletin in case the User has given their consent to receive such, statistical information on the use of the Website, protection of the information security of the Website, accounting purposes in connection with the use of the services of the Contractor, Ensuring the provision of the services of the Contractor.
(3) The Contractor does not use and does not process personal data of the User giving information about racial or ethnic origin, data related to the health, sexual life, human genome of the User, or those related to political, religious, philosophical beliefs or participations.
(4) The Contractor shall take measures for protection of the personal data of the User according to the current legislation in the Republic of Bulgaria, including the Personal Data Protection Act.
Art. 5. By using the Website, the User expressly agrees that the Contractor has the right to process their personal data in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions available at (link to the General Terms and Conditions).
Art. 6. The Contractor does not disclose, sell, exchange or in any other way provide to third parties the information that the Website collects during the visits of the User, except when required by applicable law and / or by a competent authority authorized by law, but always in compliance with the current legislation in the Republic of Bulgaria.
Art. 7. The User may request from the Contractor to edit, delete, limit the use of their personal data (i) eighter by sending an email to the Contractor with clear intention to do so, at firstname.lastname@example.org; or (ii) through written disclaimer sent to the Contractor via mail to address town of Blagoevgrad, Elenovo RQ, building 216, entrance A, apt. 10.